12 WEEK NUTRITION AND EXERCISE PROGRAM
"Macros and Habits"
Join The Waitlist
This is an exclusive membership that has direct access to my 12 Week Nutrition and Exercise Program.
Macros and Habits
In this program you will find the nutrition plan that will give you the results you have been looking for.
√ You will stop the unhealthy diets and burden on your body.
√ You will learn how to nourish and take care of your body in a way that fits your lifestyle in order to lose weight and drop body fat.
√ You will identify the habits, triggers, and obstacles that have been holding you back from achieving your goals.
√ You will stop relying on all those advertised weight loss programs that either don't work or only work temporarily, until you gain the weight back.
√ You will no longer need to under eat or exercise for hour and hours, just to find that you haven’t lost any weight.
√ 12 weeks to start feeling, stronger, leaner and healthier
Module 1 -Nutritional Foundations
WEEK 1 - 3 (Habit 1: Eating Slowly)
- In this module we are creating the foundations first, a strong house needs the foundations poured first. This is what this module is all about!
- Finding the WHY behind your goal to help you keep moving when things get tough
- Learning how to eat slowly and stopping when you’re 80% satisfied to stay in tune with your nutritional needs
- As a Precision Nutrition Master Health coach I use the GSPA method ( Goals, Skills, Practice and Actions). This will be discussed in detail in the program.
- This will help you focus on one thing at a time to create strong unbreakable habits.
- You will identify the foods that trigger you and make a list of them.
- Check your kitchen and surroundings to see what might get in the way of achieving your goals
- Identify your triggers ( the things that make us eat when we are not hungry or not eat when our bodies are lacking nutrients) and how to overcome them.
- Create awareness of the obstacles that are holding you back.
- Create your minimus movement
- End of module one. Review: You will have a better understanding of why it's important to have a strong foundation.
Module 2 - All About Macros
WEEK 4 - 5 (Habit 2: Add More Nutrients, Add More Movement, What are Macros, Creating your Nutrition Plan)
- Define each macro and understand why we need them. Whether you are vegan, plant based, keto, etc.., you need all the nutrients.
- Check your nutrition plan and start implementing.
- Choose what tracking method you want to implement that best fits your life style.
- Find non scale victories, so we won’t rely on the numbers on the scale. Instead if your clothes fit better, you feel stronger, less cravings, less binging . Tracking mood, energy, sleep.
- Know how to track when you are not eating at home, or on vacations, etc…
- Habit on how to add more nutrients to your Nutrition plan, and more movement.
- Eat enough, protein, carbs, and fats.
- End Module two. Review: You will be able to define and understand why we need macros.
Module 3 - Stress, Weight Loss, and How to Hit your Goals
WEEK 6 - 7 (Habit 3: Choosing a De-Stress Technique, Exercise, Stress and Sleep, Stress and Weight)
- Identify your stressors
- How stress impacts your body and weight loss.
- Breathing techniques that will help you to reduce stress
- Identifying and Applying de-stress technique(s) you want to implement to relieve stress.
- Exercising correctly, focusing on form, recovery, and maintaining injury free.
- Pre-sleep ritual
- End of Module 3. Review: You will have a better understanding of your stressors and how they impact your health and weight loss.
Module 4 - Planning Will Make You Successful
WEEK 8 - 9 (Habit 4: Eat Well Daily, Meal Prep, and How to Plan Ahead)
- Meal prep, what does that mean for you? Creating a habit of preparing meals ahead of time in a way that fits your life style .
- Planning ahead for success, overcoming cravings, and making the best choices to help you achieve your goals.
- Change your food environment by gaining awareness of your environment, which impacts your behaviors. If we can control our surroundings we make things easier around us. This increases our chances to make great decisions and create habits that will stick long term.
- Hydration is crucial. Roughly 60% of the body is water and it is important that the body maintain balance.
- Grocery shopping and variety; in order to build the body you want, you need to make every bite of food count. It is important to build your diet around the most potent, nutrient-dense, disease-fighting, muscle-growing foods.
- Look back and check; what is working and what is not working.
- Exercise consistency; how is your regular exercise going?
- End of Module 4. Review: You will understand the importance of preparation and setting yourself up for success.
Module 5 - Put It All Together! Macros and Ratios
WEEK 10 - 11 (Habit 5: Choose from the Menu, How to Maintain Results, What is Next?)
- In this last module we will review and assess your journey. How is your plan going?
- You will pick one habit from the menu that you want to work on, or pick one that you are already working on. Which of these needs more attention?
- How to keep the results. By being aware and recognizing the things that are working well for you and how to build on that success.
- How to change macro ratios according to your goals.
- End of Module 5. Review: We will measure and review your journey towards your goals.